Duke Chapel, at the top of Chapel Drive on West Campus, is considered to be one of the last great examples of the Collegiate Gothic architectural style in the United States. Opened in 1932, it has a 210-foot-high tower, a 50-bell carillon, 77 stained glass windows, three pipe organs and seating for 1,600 people.
401 Chapel Drive
Durham, NC 27708
ADA Accessibility Information
For general information call the Duke University telephone operator at (919) 684-8111