Built in 1929 to house the Duke Law School - as suggested by the scales of justice decorating the doorway - the Language Center is now home to the departments of Romance Studies and Slavic Languages and Literature and the West Campus language lab.
413 Chapel Drive
Durham, NC 27708
The Language Building is not accessible for persons using wheelchairs/scooters/and other wheeled devices.
For general information call the Duke University telephone operator at (919) 684-8111