Built in 1932, Old Chemistry once contained an industrial laboratory that pioneered tobacco testing and still has carved scientific symbols above the main doorway. Current occupants include the Department of Germanic Languages and Literature, Earth & Ocean Sciences and the Department of Statistical Science.
415 Chapel DriveDurham, NC 27708
ADA Accessibility Information
For general information call the Duke University telephone operator at (919) 684-8111