Easily identifiable along Science Drive by its rounded entrance, Hudson Hall was built in 1948 and dubbed "Old Red" for its brick-clad exterior. In 1992 the building was expanded and renamed for a 1946 graduate and and former Board of Trustees Chairman Fitzgerald S. “Jerry” Hudson. Hudson Hall contains classrooms, the James L. Vincent Lecture Hall (a newly modernized active learning classroom), and laboratories.
Hudson Hall is also home to three of the Pratt School of Engineering’s four departments – Civil and Environmental Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science.
100 Science DriveDurham, NC 27708
ADA Accessibility Information
For general information call the Duke University telephone operator at (919) 684-8111