The Law School Building is home to the oldest professional school at Duke, founded in 1904. A 2005 construction project added a 25,000-square-foot wing and re-clad the formerly red brick building to more closely match the "Duke" brick used on several other West Campus buildings.
The Law School addition earned LEED™ Certification recognizing sustainable features and design in 2004, and the Law School Commons earned LEED™ Certification in 2009.
210 Science Drive
Durham, NC 27708
ADA Accessibility Information
For general information call the Duke University telephone operator at (919) 684-8111